Time for Peace and Bulls a case for Ethereum By DailyCoin
Time for Peace and Bulls a case for Ethereum
On this Episode of Flipside of Crypto we cover:
- Infighting between different smart contract project communities: (ADA), Polkadot(POL) and (ETH).
- Ethereum news
- Ethereum price prediction
Joe Damiens – Technical Analysis:
Most Likely Scenario: Bullish
- 61.80% Fibonacci Retracement at $1,535 USDT level.
- Expanding Wedge Pattern.
- Support at $1,570 USDT level.
- Resistance at $1,873 USDT level.
Least Likely Scenario: Bearish
- Possible Retracement to $1,570 USDT level.
- If the price breaks and closes below the $1,315 USDT level, our bullish scenario will be invalid.
- Possible double top formation.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.