Crypto Analyst: These Nine Altcoins Have ‘Unbelievable Potential’ in March and April
In this video, which was released on March 10, Arnold commented on the following altcoins:
- Ethereum (ETH): Berlin hard fork upgrade is taking place in April; Vitalik believes that once Optimism’s layer 2 solution launches, Ethereum will have 100X scaling;
- Cardano (ADA): IOHK CEO Charles Hoskinson said on March 9 that 591 assets were minted on Cardano in the first eight days of the month; according to CardanoAssets.com, as of 09:55 UTC on March 17, 883 assets have been minted on Cardano; Arnold says Cardano of today is “very different” from Cardano of four years ago;
- Litecoin (LTC): “Litecoin usually does well in bull markets — it’s an oscillator”; on Monday (March 15), MimbleWimble (MW) core developer David Burkett managed to complete the code for Litecoin’s MW upgrade and get it into GitHub for review; Litecoin could have “the best risk adjusted rate of return over the next month” since it usually follows Ethereum’s price action and it has “a lot of cathing up to do”;
- Chainlink (LINK): Arnold read from an Ethereum World News (EWN) article, which said that “Chainlink has gone on to expand beyond the original Ethereum network by gaining adoption on other blockchains such as Tezos and Polkadot”;
- Polygon (MATIC), SKALE (SKL) and SushiSwap (SUSHI): on March 11, these three altcoins became available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps;
- Cook (COOK): Arnold says this “hidden gem” has not yet launched via an initial DEX offering (IDO) and is not currently listed on Uniswap, but he believes these will come near the end of March; Cook Protocol is “a completely decentralized cross-chain asset management platform”; it has had investments from DuckDao;
- Chiliz (CHZ): “NFTs are going crazy”; “Chiliz is an NFT coin”; “they have partnered with European football teams”.
The views and opinions expressed by the author are for informational purposes only and do not constitute financial, investment, or other advice.