Best Cryptocurrencies to Buy and Hold in July 2021
Cryptocurrencies have Attracted Several Potential Investors Already.
Cryptocurrencies are continuing to make several headlines about their spikes and dips. If you are looking to make a cryptocurrency investment, there cannot be a better time. Watch out for these 10 cryptocurrencies as market experts have big expectations from them. Whether you are an experienced investor or a new investor making the first purchase, there are other cryptocurrencies than Bitcoin to diversify your portfolio.
Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest In
1. Ethereum: Ethereum is the blockchain network that powers Ether. With the second-largest market cap of US$240 billion. it is a technologically advanced version of Bitcoin from the utility point of view, with faster transactions and lower costs. Whenever the cryptocurrency market sees a fall, Etherem stabilizes quickly as investors have blind faith in this crypto coin.
2. XRP: From January 2021 to June 2021, XRP has been the most promising cryptocurrency. XRP is used by financial institutions as a substitute for the SWIFT network, giving this crypto coin an actual real-world application. Experts predict that XRP will see a 1000% increase by the end of 2021.
3. Stellar: Stellar is a well-deserved contender against XRP as it offers even lower exchange costs and cross-border transactions. In the past few months, Stellar’s value grew by 200% and has outperformed its caliber. The Ukrainian government has announced a partnership with Stellar Developments to create a national digital currency. This is giving Stellar an added boost.
4. Cardano: Cardano is one of the top five largest cryptocurrencies. It has a market cap of US$41 billion and its network is one of the most technologically advanced cryptocurrencies to date. It uses a proof-of-stake system rather than a proof-of-work system which makes it operate more efficiently. Cardano is also an affordable cryptocurrency with huge potential as it operates smart contracts and is an advanced version of many other cryptos.
5. Dogecoin: Dogecoin and Elon Musk is a tale that tells itself. Dogecoin is not just a meme-coin but it also has merits like faster block time that makes processing payments faster than Bitcoin and has the potential to shoot up by 1000%. Want more reasons? It’s trading at a value of US$0.2423 (at the time of writing) which makes it a no-risk investment.
6. Polkadot: Just like Cardano, Polkadot is also a third-generation cryptocurrency that you can buy. Binance Exchange announced a US$10 million fund to support projects on Polkadot. In just a week, its price spiked by 41%, and more increase is awaited.
7. Litecoin: Litecoin was the altcoin to launch in 2010, and since then it has attracted many investors will its fast transactions and cheap rates. Litecoin experiences a lot of volatility but for long-term investors who don’t want to put in a lot of fo money, this is a good bet.
8. Bitcoin Cash: Bitcoin cash only shares a part of its name with Bitcoin and nothing else, though the crypto coin was stemmed from Bitcoin’s missed opportunities. Bitcoin Cash is trading at a value of US$486 (at the time of writing), much lesser than Bitcoin with a guarantee of added improvements. Bitcoin Cash still has a long way to go when it comes to reaching its actual potential, but experts speculate it’s going to reach its all-time high by the end of 2021.
9. Cosmos: Cosmos is here to solve a crucial issue in the blockchain network. Unlike other altcoins, Cosmos aims to connect all blockchain networks to create an ‘internet of blockchains’. Should it manage to pull off its goal, Cosmos could see a flood of investors which will hike its price. Cosmos is trading at US$10.94 and you wouldn’t want to miss out on this rush.
10. Tether: Over the few months, Tether has earned its spot in the top cryptocurrencies list. It is touted as one of the most stable cryptocurrencies as its value is pegged to the US dollar. That means with every Tether coin, you are guaranteed to get a value of one USD. This is the best investment option for new cryptocurrency investors.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy